- SEC REPORTING
- BITCOIN ACCOUNTING: Cryptocurrencytrasactions recording, analysis, classification, and tax treatment
- BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY accounting, tax, reporting and regulatory compliances
- COMPLEX TAX ISSUES RESOLUTION
- GRANT REPORTING & COMPLIANCES
- SEC FILINGS & COMPLIANCES
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review)
- BUSINESS ADVISORY - BUSINESS CREDIT
- IRS REPRESENTATION
- SOX COMPLIANCE
- IPO PROCESS (6 months to take your company public)
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering for companies operating in the Blockchain ecosystems)
- M&A: Due diligence; Purchase Price Allocation; and Post-transaction Support and Integration
Customized Model: At the forefront we deploy our customized critical business performance information, to enable business owners and executives to maximize their chances for success, whether they want to improve their already successful business or they need to turn around a struggling enterprise. Second, our team of seasoned experts will roll-up their shirt sleeves to help client business solve problems and improve performance. Over the past seven years, we have worked with and added value to scores of businesses in various industries located in Southern California.
Next Steps: Since every business is unique, we will need more information before we can confidently recommend the plans and pricing that will best fit business needs and bring out the most value. We can be reached for a free and brief consultation, the result of which will be a customized program for the business. We have plans to fit every budget.
In addition to meeting external GAAP reporting obligations, financial statements provide clients with vital information upon which they make critical managerial decisions. At Goldstein Franklin, we conduct detailed financial statement analysis to help our clients identify strengths and weaknesses, interpret ratios and trends, and understand how their business is performing from a financial perspective. By taking the time to get to know our clients and being with them every step of the way, we can effectively use this information to help them achieve their short-term and long-term goals.
Our audit approach is designed to minimize risk. We obtain a thorough understanding of a client’s operations and general control environment, as well as key accounting and reporting issues, to identify inherent audit risks. During the risk assessment process, we work with clients to identify significant accounts and processes that could contain errors of audit importance. Our approach is flexible and collaborative, allowing us to devote our time and attention to business risks that are critical or unique to a client’s company and industry.
Call us at 310-895-1839Call us for any of the following Accounting services:
- (1) Install and implement QuickBooks & other accounting systems;
- (2) Reconcile balance sheet accounts;
- (3) Prepare, analyze, and interpret financial statements and taxes;
- (4) Implement productivity and time tracking;
- (5) Create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports;
- (6) Define needed back-office staffing requirements;
- (7) Interview, train and mentor in-house accounting staff;
- (8) Manage the annual review or audit process; liaison w/CPA;
- (9) Ensure books are ready for year-end tax return preparation; and
- (10) Oversee all finance and accounting functions. We also provide Controller & CFO Services for small businesses and nonprofits.
We also assist you with:• Financial statement forecasts • Audit and review preparation and coordination • Employee benefit plan audits • Overhead rate audits and • Agreed upon procedures reports
Transaction Advisory Services:
With over 10 years of experience in the mergers and acquisitions arena, our team of professionals is both knowledgeable and proactive. From due diligence and tax structuring to post-transaction integration, Goldstein Franklin has the technical expertise to sort through and organize the accounting details you need to know. As advisors, we take the time to help you understand and evaluate your options.
- Due Diligence for Lenders
- Due Diligence for Buyers
- Inbound U.S. Acquisitions
- Private Equity Services
- Preparing for a Liquidity Transaction
PRIVATE EQUITY SERVICES
Private Equity services is offered through American Renaissance Capital, Inc., a community-based Private Equity Firm currently operating a consulting and advisory services business with plans to acquire small to medium size businesses in a variety of different industries. Through its structure, the company plan to offer investors an opportunity to participate in the ownership and growth of a portfolio of businesses that traditionally have been owned and managed by private equity firms, private individuals or families, financial institutions or large conglomerates. The company believe that its management and acquisition strategies will allow it to achieve the goals of creating sustainable earnings growth for shareholders and increasing shareholder value over time through investments in assets, projects and businesses build healthy communities where every-day Americans live and work.
CFO/Controller Services helps small business owners get their financial house in order by providing customized, hands-on CFO/Controller, Accounting and Bookkeeping Services.
By using our services, small and medium business owners are able to utilize the expertise of a full-service accounting department when they need it – on a project, part-time, or interim basis, and at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time financial, accounting and bookkeeping staff. CFO/Controller Services bridges the gap between small businesses and their more established counterparts. Thus, Small businesses are afforded the same level of financial and accounting services that larger companies have.
"Over half of small businesses fail because they lack financial and management expertise. More often than not, this is because companies wait until it’s too late before bringing in a financial professional..."